Keep your Clear Auto Bra’s protective coating in top shape by following these easy, common-sense cleaning “Do’s” — and avoiding the “Don’ts”:
- Use only specialty car wash soap to clean the bra film or spot areas.
- Apply using a microfiber wash mitt .
- For extra-soiled or bug splattered areas, soak with soap and wipe clean with the mitt again.
- If debris remains, on the next wash use Dawn liquid detergent and water. (Careful not to go off the paint protected area, as detergent could remove wax from your paint.)
- If stubborn debris still remains, try using a blue clay bar. (Never reuse a red clay bar or a piece of old clay, which could damage the surface of the bra.)
- If you use Dawn or clay bar, reapply a coat of protectant over the affected areas. A quick wax or Plexus wax with polish will often remove stubborn spots on the bra’s surface.
- Dry with a micro fiber towel; then spray polish over its surface, using any high-quality spray wax or quick detail spray.
That’s all there is to it. Clean and simple.