Stay Safe With Car Window Tinting
According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, much of the damaging UVA radiation we are exposed to is absorbed through car window glass. This exposure has been cited as a significant risk factor in the growing numbers of skin cancers seen today. Vans, SUVs and RVs with a large percentage of glass carry an especially high level of exposure.
You can reduce this risk to yourself, to your family and to other passengers with window tinting from Clear Auto Bra.
In addition to reduced UV exposure, car window tinting:
• Cuts glare from oncoming cars and bright sunlight.
• At night, works like sunglasses, not allowing vehicles to blind you from behind in your mirrors.
• Helps keep your car’s upholstery from fading.
• Helps keep the vehicle’s interior cool.
• And in the event of an accident, the films we use actually protect occupants from flying shards by holding the shattered glass in place.